HubSpot is fantastic to effectively manage your Sales & Marketing processes. However, if you don’t use it properly, or understand its full potential, it can have detrimental effects on your business.
But don’t worry! As HubSpot Platinum Partners we at INCo know how you can create an effective prospecting strategy to grow your business and we can help you implement this. You can join us in either London or Glasgow for our HubSpot Sales Essential Workshop, where you will gain the skills and knowledge required to start using your HubSpot platform to bring immediate value to your business.
HubSpot Sales Tools
HubSpot offers a vast array of Sales tools which can help you to create a powerful prospecting strategy. But what are these tools? Do you know how to fully use them?
At the core of the HubSpot’s Sales Professional software is a set of tools that can automate prospect and qualifying activities without losing the individual Sales person’s voice.
Understanding how to set up and fully utilise the HubSpot Sales tools will enable you to get the most out of HubSpot. Below, we have provided a brief overview of the Sales tools available to you through your HubSpot portal:
- Meetings: With this feature, you can create a direct link to your calendar for your prospects to easily book a meeting or call with you.
- Templates: this feature allows you to capture situation-specific messaging once and re-use it whenever relevant. You can create as many templates as you have uses for - –put together templates for different personas, events, or themes!
- Sequences: The sequences feature allows you to effectively nurture your prospects with an email, at the click of a button.You can schedule when each e-mail template is sent out and set tasks and notifcations so you remain ‘in the loop’ when a prospect engages and is ready to be contacted by phone.
Aligning Sales and Marketing to Create a Sales Enablement Strategy
Now that you understand the useful Sales tools you can take advantage of in HubSpot, it is important to understand how you can use these to further drive new Sales opportunities.
Developing a robust Sales Enablement Strategy through aligning your Sales and Marketing activities can provide you with full visibility of a campaign’s success.
50% of sales time is wasted on unproductive prospecting, resulting in businesses having to realign their strategy if they are to create a more successful sale. It’s time companies and Sales professionals started paying attention to buyers, leveraging their context, and understanding who they are and what they need.
Maximising lead generation and removing manual processes are the two biggest benefits of using HubSpot’s Sales tools. By letting HubSpot take care of manual processes, your Sales & Marketing professionals are left to spend their day on what matters most - generating leads and winning new business.
When empowered with an effective content strategy, you are able to begin driving immediate business value and are provided with new revenue streams.
To discover how technology can be used to attract, educate and nurture prospects, download our infographic.
Join us at INCo’s HubSpot Sales Essentials Workshops!
Are you new to HubSpot, or have you been using HubSpot for a while, but don’t feel you are utilising it to it’s full potential?
Then we have the perfect workshop for you!
Are you looking to:
- Understand how to effectively segment and track leads in your CRM?
- Begin leveraging Marketing activity to align the efforts of Sales and Marketing to achieve effective Sales Enablement?
- Make the most of the HubSpot Sales tools you have available within your portal?
- Build comprehensive reports on your Sales pipeline activity?
At INCo, we have 16 years experience delivering marketing consultancy and providing HubSpot training and guidance.
As a HubSpot Platinum Partner, we are experts in all things HubSpot and Inbound Marketing. We know what works, how to use the Platform to its full potential, and we’re bringing it to you!
We have two HubSpot Sales Essentials Workshops:
In these interactive and informative workshops, you will gain the skills and knowledge required to start using your HubSpot platform to its full potential.
Register your place to receive:
- A 1-day training session with INCo's experienced and knowledgeable team
- HubSpot 101 training guide to use between sessions and keep after the course
- Post-training help and advice through the INCo support hub
Sign up for the location which is most convenient for you, and we look forward to welcoming you at our HubSpot Sales Essential Workshop!