It’s a question the most successful companies have to answer periodically, particularly if the nature of their business means that client relationships have to be maintained over an extended period.
Simply because companies often have to concentrate on developing business from existing clients, and when they are doing that, they may be missing out on new possibilities elsewhere. And of course, the more successful you are in that, the more likely you'll ignore the chance to open new accounts.
But there are many reasons why outsourcing sales development could be of real benefit.
If you are asking any of these questions, it may well be time to initiate a discussion with us.
- Is the sales team capable of delivering the new business relationships and contacts that we need?
- If our team is more effective with current clients, how can we establish new commercial relationships?
- Does our existing team have the time and expertise to enter new markets?
- Are we missing out because we don’t have strategic, high-level relationships with new or existing clients?
- Can we launch new products or services successfully?
- Does our team need more sales leads for our IT and consulting products?
At INCo, we have a huge amount of experience of sales and sales management in the world of IT and consulting services, covering new business sales, channel sales, lead generation, contract renewal, new service/solution launches, market entry and other common new business sales problems.
We can help whether you need temporary, medium- or long-term sales solutions, and we can work alongside your existing team. We work at all levels (up to C-suite) and we can prove our effectiveness at what we do.
To discuss these or any other sales development issues, then please do get in touch.