INCo is looking for the best sales and marketing talent in the UK to support our continued international growth.
INCo is the UK’s market-leading specialist business development and direct marketing provider to the IT and consulting sectors. INCo is currently recruiting Business Development Consultants to join its team in Glasgow. Great Opportunities also exist within INCo if you are multi-lingual especially in French, German, Spanish or Arabic although not a requirement.
Can you represent INCo’s global client base – a professional who can be the voice in the marketplace for companies like Microsoft, SAP, SAGE, CISCO, NetApp, ATOS, CapGemini, CAPITA Consulting, Cognizant, CSC and many more....
INCo is currently recruiting for approximately 10 Business Development Consultants to join its team in Glasgow to serve our growing global client portfolio
Quality matters to you, as it does us, you’ll also pride yourself on delivering only the highest level of customer service to our clients.
You’ll have an adaptable attitude and prosper in a thriving, energetic and competitive sales & marketing backdrop.
What you’ll be doing as a Business Development Consultant:
- Working on client marketing campaigns on behalf of INCo’s prestigious clients
- Generating sales opportunities at both management and director level
- Arranging and closing appointments for INCo Clients’ sales team to follow up
- Generating Market Intelligence relating to IT projects
- Achieving weekly Lead Generation targets
- Developing and building existing communication and sales skills
- Writing accurate and thorough Business Case opportunity summaries
- Continually learning about the IT marketplace and management consulting sectors
- Representing Global businesses in the marketplace driving their sales pipeline
As a Business Development Consultant at INCo, you’ll also assume other tasks and responsibilities as they develop. We’re looking for someone who is hands-on and doesn’t shy away from applying their skills and expertise where required.
Essential candidate criteria for the role:
- Ability of working to targets
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to learn to develop your career
- Can work in a team or on your own
- An ambitious attitude
It would also be advantageous if you had:
- A proven track record in a similar Telemarketing / Inside Sales environment
- Contact database management experience
- Self-motivated approach
What you’ll get in return from us:
- Generous salary package
- significant on target bonus potential
- Pension scheme
- Continuous training, development and career support
- Free gym membership
- 3.30pm finish every Friday
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to Global Clients named above
This is an exciting time to be joining us at INCo as we have recently secured 20 new clients and we are experiencing considerable growth within the business. Joining us as a Business Development Consultant during this time will open a wide array of new opportunities as we continue progressing forward.
At INCo we’re only looking for the very best. If you are looking for the most career enhancing IT Sales Jobs in Glasgow and meet the criteria above, fill out the below form and paste your CV in the comments box outlining what you will bring to the role of Business Development Consultant.
If you are an experienced sales and marketing pro or a newbie the INCo Sales Academy will give you all the skills you need to take your career to the next level.